Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Getting Ready

Praise God for His provision! And thank you so much to everyone who was able to support me financially. I have reached my goal of $7,000! (The plane tickets were less than expected, so my support goal was reduced from $7,500 to $7,000.)

I can't believe I'm leaving for Orientation in Colorado in only 12 days! I currently have only 52 things left on my to-do list (including "learn AutoCAD"). And at some point, I'll need to gather those 160 items on my packing list.... But I'm getting more and more excited as the time gets closer and as I learn more about what to expect. I just found out that I had been assigned to a project (I'm not sure what it was, but I was getting pretty excited about the one I GUESSED it was), but now the project has been postponed. Ah, first lesson in flexibility. =)

For now I'm just praying that God will help me to be efficient in getting ready, but also at peace in trusting Him. I'm also praying that God would help me to have a positive, humble, and flexible attitude as I embark on this unknown adventure.

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment